We offer a variety of customized gift boxes, baskets, flower arrangements, balloons, rose bears, different types of chocolates (including infused chocolate covered strawberries), preserved roses, and much more.
Frequently asked questions
How to take care of Preserved roses?
– Avoid direct contact with fabrics or walls
– Avoid direct contact with water
– Avoid extremely humid environment and exposure to direct sunlight
– Avoid direct contact with oil, paint, varnish, etc
– Do not consume the product
– Keep roses in a fresh surrounding
How to take care of natural roses?
– Natural flowers have a life of their own, taking care of them will make a significant difference on how long they last
– Keep flowers in a fresh environment; temperatures between 65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit
– Occasionally, using a spray bottle, add water to the foam and flowers
– It is recommended to mix some flower food to the water
How long will the strawberries last?
– We recommend you to keep the chocolate covered strawberries in the refrigerator immediately if you are not consuming right away
– Enjoy them within 24 hours
How far in advance should I place my order?
– We recommend clients to place orders with 3-5 days in advance
– Same day orders must be placed and paid by 10 am that day.
– During holiday time periods like Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, we recommend to place the order further in advance
- Gift boxes are not limited to pictured items, please contact us to inquire about any specific or custom design
- Order changes are acceptable any time before the order leaves Sweet Spot Arrangements LLC store
- We ship nationwide (limited styles)
- Returns are not accepted
- We accept cash, cashapp, velmo, zelle, paypal, credit cards, and cash payments.
- Order can be canceled within 24 hours prior your delivery, we don’t offer money back, Sweet Spot Arrangements LLC will issue a store credit